Foundation Learning - Work Skills level 1 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
You will participate in voluntary work to achieve recognised accreditation. You will also work towards Functional Skills in maths and English at your own pace. If you are based at the Huddersfield Centre you will also complete a level 1 Award in Sustainability.
You will develop work-related and employability skills and work placement opportunities are available at both centres.
- An assessment indicating that you can work at entry level 3 Functional Skills English.
• Practical observations
• Discussions and presentations
• Observation of individual and group activities
• Completion of compulsory work related activity
• Exams in English and maths
- Level 1 and 2 courses, and
- voluntary, supported or paid employment.
Contact the college, tel: 01484 437070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.