Applied Science AS/A2 at Abbeyfield School
- Chemistry - Chemical analysis and chromatographic and colorimetric techniques
- Physics - Applications of energy transfer systems
- Context - How Science is used in local business
- Biology - Monitoring, diagnosis and treatment of circulatory and respiratory systems
- Investigations - How investigations are planned and carried out
C grade in Additional Science. C in English and Maths.
Desirable: B grade in Additional Science.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Abbeyfield School directly.
Last updated date: 21 March 2016