Site Carpentry Apprenticeship Level 3 at Train4All Limited
Train4All working in conjunction with Somerset Skills & Learning CIC, Strode College, Yeovil College and City & Guilds are pleased to be able to offer a Carpentry Apprenticeship for those who are employed within industry. In partnership with employers, we aim to ensure that young people undertake quality training both in the workplace and at our Somerton Academy.
This one-year programe will lead to an NVQ Level 3 in Site Carpentry, a City and Guilds Diploma and Functional Skills. Typical units studied are:
- Safe working practices in construction
- Information, Quantities and Communication
- Construction methods and technology
- Carry out first fixing operations
- Carry out second fixing
- Erect complex structural carcassing components
- Maintain non-structural and structural components
- Set up and operate fixed and transportable machinery
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Train4All Limited directly.