Travel and Tourism BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate at Nottingham Girl's Academy
Whether you are looking to be a travel agent or a holiday rep or even just having an interest in travel, The BTEC travel and tourism course gives you a thorough understanding of the travel industry and being a tourist.
Throughout the course you will study the different aspects and processes involved in the travel and tourism industry. You will develop an understanding of how the travel and tourism industry works and it will give you the skills needed to go on with a career in such an exciting, glamorous and changing business.
Units covered at Certificate
- Unit 1: Investigating the travel and tourism Industry.
- Unit 2: The UK as a destination.
- Unit 3: Long Haul Travel destinations.
Units covered at Subsidiary Diploma
- Unit 4: Customer service in travel and tourism.
- Unit 5: European travel destinations.
- Unit 7 : The Business of travel and tourism.
5+ A*-C grades at GCSE including C grade or above in English.
Coursework portfolio and external assessment.
This course leads on to higher education as well as work within the travel and tourism sector and many other career options.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Nottingham Girl's Academy directly.