Skills for Business Certificate Level E at City of Bristol College
During the course you will complete a series of assignments that introduce you to the Business world. You will also take an English and maths Functional Skills qualification and a BTEC WorldSkills qualification.
- The role of an administrator in business
- How to use office equipment
- How to create different types of business documents
- How to make and receive business calls
- How to welcome visitors to a business reception
- Take part in business meetings
There are no qualification requirements for a place on this course but you must:
- Have an interest in the business sector
- Be willing to work hard • Have excellent timekeeping
- Have excellent attendance
- Be prepared to attend an interview.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.