Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship - Work Based at Eastleigh College
These qualifications are work-based qualifications, which allows learners to develop knowledge, understanding and skills essential for working in a business and administration environment, such as communication skills, working with others and managing and improving own performance.
Intermediate apprentices may work in roles such as administrators, office juniors, receptionists/medical receptionists, junior legal secretaries or junior medical secretaries.
- Manage own Professional development within an organisation
- Improve own performance in a Business environment
- Work in a Business Environment
- Communicate in a Business environment
There is a wide range of optional units covering different aspects of these, which allows the learner choice to select units in a specialist area, or to spread their choice of units across several specialist areas.
Other part of the Apprenticeship Framework include:
- Technical Certificate - multiple choice exams
- Functional skills Math, English and ICT at level 1
- Employers Right and Responsibilities workbook
- There are no entry requirements for this pathway in addition to the general framework entry requirements.
- The Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration (QCF) is for all learners aged 16 and above who are capable of reaching the required standards.
Once you have enrolled onto the programme you will be assigned an assessor that will visit you in the workplace regularly.
- complete assessment plans and reviews with you to keep you on target
- support you in the collection of the required evidence needed for your qualification through different assessment methods such as; professional discussion, observations, written questions, verbal questions, witness statements and any assignments.
Learners can progress to the Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration or Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.