Building Services Engineering and Project Management Advanced Apprenticeship at Eastleigh College
This qualification is designed for those that have responsibility for building services engineering within the workplace, as well as for those undertaking a Summit Skills Advanced Apprenticeship in Building Services Engineering Technology and Project Management.
This course covers:
- health and safety
- building services engineering projects
- design principles
- estimating and tendering
- monitoring commissioning and testing
- contract conditions
- providing technical and functional information and planning.
There are no formal entry requirements other then you need to be in a job role that allows you to meet the criteria within the qualification.
Once you have enrolled onto the programme you will be assigned an assessor that will visit you in the workplace regularly.
- complete assessment plans and reviews with you to keep you on target
- support you in the collection of the required evidence needed for your qualification through different assessment methods such as: professional discussion, observations, written questions, verbal questions, witness statements and any assignments.
A career in Engineering could take you to a vast range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, food and drink, marine, medical, IT, construction, nuclear, or even space.
There are opportunities to work as a mechanical, electrical or chemical engineer in most industries, where you could focus on the research and design elements or take a more hands-on approach with manufacturing and maintenance.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.