AS/A2 Religious Studies at St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy
This course will appeal to those students who:
- Have an interest in and an enthusiasm for the study of religion
- Can use an enquiring, critical and empathetic approach to the study of religion
- Enjoy discussing and reflecting upon various moral and ethical issues
- Would like to do a subject which offers varied career opportunities
This course is made up of four units:
2 at AS Level
- Unit 1 Philosophy of Religion
- Unit 2 Religious Ethics
2 at A2 Level
- Unit 3 Philosophy of Religion
- Unit 4 Philosophy of Religion
To follow an AS or A2 course in Religious Studies students should have achieved Grade B or above in Religious Education (GCSE). It is hoped that Grade B or above would also be achieved in GCSE English in order to cope with the written requirements of the course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy directly.