Sport and Active Leisure BTEC Diploma Level 1 at Bradford College
This Level 1 course will enable you to develop job understanding and how interview processes work. You will be actively out in the industry leading groups of children and gaining real life experience.
You will study the following units:
- Working in Sport and Active Leisure
- How the Body Works
- Physical Activities for Children
- Assisting a Leader of sports and Active Leisure and Plan and Deliver an Activity
- Managing Your Health at Work
- Risks and Hazards at Work
- Planning Your Own Fitness Programme
- Job Opportunities in Sport and Active Leisure
- Planning a Work Placement
- Taking Part in a Work Placement
- Rights and Responsibilities in Sport
- Safe Learning in the Workplace.
You should be aged 16+ and have GCSEs at a minimum of Grade D- E/3-2 preferably including English and mathematics.
Successful completion of the course offers progression to the NCFE Sports Level 2 or Gym Level 2 pathway.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.