Digital Marketing Apprenticeship at Aspire Achieve Advance
Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
At 3aaa, we specialise in the delivery of the Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship. We are looking to support and progress the next generation of Digital Marketing experts who are enthusiastic and passionate about starting a career in this growing sector.
With this sector becoming more prominent every day, you will learn to understand how digital marketing and aspects of social media can positively impact on real life businesses within a range of different industries.
If you have a keen interest in Digital Marketing and Social Media and would like to turn this interest into an exciting career, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is just for you.
Training will be delivered at your local Academy and in your workplace. Initially you will attend the Academy for an intensive 3 day study block. You will then be expected to attend the training Academy on day release every month for the first 10 months of the Apprenticeship. Attendance is full time in the Academy and in your workplace.
Skill you will gain:
The Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will help you to develop skills so that you understand what Digital Marketing is and how it is used in a working environment. You can then use the skills to bring value to your employer. Your job role may include E-mail Campaign Assistant, Online Marketing Co-ordinator and SEO Assistant.
Responsibilities within your role could include:
- Managing and monitoring online communities
- Working with businesses to promote, utilise and increase presence through Digital Marketing
- Copy writing and media placement
- Development of a Digital Marketing strategy including Social Media
You will learn how to:
- Access marketing opportunities for new products and/or services
- Understand how businesses function
- Be able to run an effective marketing campaign
- Understand how technology is used within marketing
- Understand mobile marketing communication Understand how to use Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Advertise and promote using Social Media
- Understand how to use e-mail and online marketing
- To be aged 16 – 23 years old
- Ideally have 4 GCSE’s – Grade C and above.
- Preferably English, Maths and ICT GCSE
- Minimum of Grade C or equivalent
- 3 Years EU residency
You will work towards:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT, Maths or English (Where applicable)
Minimum Apprentice Wage: £3.30 per hour
There are excellent progression routes available to you as you move onto a Level 4 qualification. After completing your Level 3 qualification, you will then progress on to Level 4 Digital Marketing, allowing you to enhance your skills and knowledge. The Level 4 qualification will be a further 12 month course where you shall learn more about Digital Marketing and is equivalent to a foundation degree. Contact a member of the 3aaa team to find out more about your progression option.
Did you know?
- 90% of Apprentices stay in employment after the end of their Apprenticeships
- On average Apprentices earn over £100,000 more than graduates in their lifetime
- There has never been a better time to start an Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aspire Achieve Advance directly.