Business L2 Diploma at North Lindsey College
The programme of study is delivered through a one year course. It is designed to help students who wish to plan for a business or social enterprise and develop their entrepreneurial skills, through a range of practical and knowledge based units.
The course will cover the following units:
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Creating a Vision for your Business Plan
- The Business Environment
- Researching your Market
- The Marketing Plan
- Financial Modelling and Forecasting
- Preparing and Pitching a Business Plan
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Toolkits for Idea Generation
- Managing Personal Finances
- Enterprise in the Workplace
Students without GCSE English or Maths at grade C or above will be required to improve their English or Maths ability, working towards the achievement of a GCSE as part of their programme of study.
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A - D including Maths or English at Grade A - C.
- Candidates wishing to progress from courses within College must have met their personal targets.
Assessment is through a variety of methods including assignments, case studies and
work-based assessments and practical work experience. Assessment objectives will be graded Pass, Merit or Distinction. Your course tutor will monitor your progress throughout your course and there will be tutorials to ensure that you are meeting the agreed
targets and assignment deadlines. Your completed tasks will be internally assessed and presented to the external verifier.
Students will receive verbal and written feedback in relation to their course work.
GCSE's and Functional Skills are exam based.
The Level 2 Diploma gives students the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification that enables them to plan for their own business or social enterprise, progress to Level 3 Enterprise and Entrepreneurship or into the workplace.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North Lindsey College directly.