Level 2 Diploma in Carpentry and Joinery at Lincolnshire Regional College
There are 8 modules:
• Knowing how to carry out safe working practices in construction
• Knowledge of information, quantities and communicating with others
• Knowledge of building methods and construction technology
• How to carry out first fix operations
• How to carry out second fixing
• How to erect structural carcassing
• How to carry out maintenance
• How to set up and operate a circular saw
GCSE Grades A-G in Maths and English and successful completion of Diploma Level 1.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lincolnshire Regional College directly.