Beauty Therapy Techniques Level 3 Diploma at Hull College Group
This course is optional and is a progression course for those students who have already achieved a Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy qualification.
The course aims to provide you with a range of specialist technical practical skills and knowledge which will equip you to seek employment or further training within the beauty therapy industry.
- Electrical Facial Treatments
- Electrical Body Treatment
- Health and Safety, Retail and Client Care
- Body Massage
- Epilation and Microdermabrasion
NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Employment in a salon, spa or on cruise ships or self-employment in a salon or mobile.
- Other Level 3 courses eg Advanced Nail Techniques, Make-up or Higher Education/Level 4 courses.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.