Media Studies A Level at City of Bristol College
This subject equips you with the skills and knowledge to engage critically with the wide range of media you encounter every day. You will be able to use your own experiences to develop your understanding, whilst also encountering numerous new and interesting ideas and experiences.
- The chance to study a full range of media including television, advertising, film, newspapers and magazines
- Opportunities for individual research and classroom teaching on a wide range of current media debates and topics
- Opportunities for practical coursework and field trips
- 6 GCSEs at grade C or above, including English and maths
- We will accept GCSE merit in place of one of the GCSE passes at grade C or above.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.