Catering - Professional Cookery Patisserie and Confectionery Apprenticeshipy NVQ Level 3 (CAH1) at Barnsley College
Have you got what it takes to be a professional Pastry Chef? This apprenticeship covers all the patisserie and confectionery skills and knowledge to show you’ve got what it takes for a successful career.
• Prepare, cook and finish hot desserts
• Prepare, cook and finish pastry products
• Prepare, process and finish chocolate products
- Learners will need to be at least 16 years of age. You must hold a Level 2 qualification in hospitality and catering and four GCSEs at grade A*-D plus GCSE English at grade 3 or above
- It is desirable that you have maths and English at grade C or above but this is not essential as Functional Skills is delivered as part of the apprenticeship programme
- Learners will need to complete initial assessments prior to being accepted onto the apprenticeship
- You need to be employed within the hospitality and catering setting or have an employer in this area willing to take you on as an apprentice
For information on financial support, bursaries or bus routes, please contact Student Services on Tel: 01226 216 267 or Email: email@example.com
We have a dedicated team available to provide information on all of our courses and to help you to make the right choices about your future. The team are based at the Old Mill Lane site.
Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
Tel: +44 (0)1226 216 123
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.