Scaffolding - Intermediate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
If you are able to understand building plans, this job could suit you. As a scaffolder, you would put up and take down scaffolding to allow other workers to reach the higher levels of buildings during construction, cleaning and renovation projects.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
As apprentice in this sector you could be required to:
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Erect and dismantle temporary structures
Who could you work for?
The Growth Company works with a number of scaffolding and roofing companies, such as BB Scaffolding Services, Network Scaffolding and Allied Scaffolding.
Level 2 in Scaffolding.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could go on to more specialist qualifications or become a site supervisor.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.