BTEC Level 2 in Work Skills at De Aston School
This is a practical, work-related course which covers the skills needed to increase a person’s employability. You learn by completing tasks, projects and assignments that are based on realistic employment situations.
You will complete the following units by the end of Year 12:
- Unit 4: Searching for a Job
- Unit 5: Applying for a Job
- Unit 6: Preparing for an Interview
- Unit 7: Interview Skills
- Unit 10: Career Progression
- Unit 11: Developing Personal Skills for Leadership
- Unit 12: Practising Leadership Skills with Others
- Unit 16: Working in a Team
4 GCSEs at Grade E and above, including English Language and Maths. A vocational qualification will be considered as an equivalent to a GCSE qualification provided that at least a Level 1 Pass has been achieved overall.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact De Aston School directly.