Employment In Construction Industries Certificate - Level 1 at Crawley College
You’ll build your basic electrical installation knowledge, with a focus on health and safety at work. You’ll learn key electrical scientific principles and get to grips with essential electrical installations.
This course builds up your basic Electrical Installation knowledge and is divided into units, which include;
- Introduction to General Health and Safety
- Fundamental Electrical Installation Operations
- Fundamental Safe Working Practices
- Fundamental Electrical Scientific Principles
Every learner at Central Sussex College who is under 19 will undertake a personal Study Programme designed to develop them academically, practically and personally. Study Programmes contain 3 essential elements:
- Subject Course – Vocational or chosen Academic subject, usually studied for 12 – 16 hours a week.
- English and Maths – Every learner will work towards Level 2 English and Maths (C grade equivalent). Learners who have achieved a Grade C will extend their English and Maths.
- 3E – Our own brand of specific entrepreneurship, enterprise and employability training.
You will have specific time in your timetable for each of the three elements above and you will be expected to attend all elements throughout the year. Study programmes are designed to help you meet your maximum potential and progress to the next level of study of into work.
You will need a minimum of four GCSEs at grade E and F, including English and Maths.
We advise you to attend one of our taster days.
Upon successful completion of this course you will have the opportunity to progress onto the Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation or onto a Level 2 Apprenticeship where you'll earn while you learn.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.