Customer Service Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship at East Riding College
This apprenticeship aims to develop the skills and knowledge of people working in customer service roles such as administrative assistant, bank or building society customer adviser, bar staff or manager, business adviser, conference and banqueting assistant or manager, and contact centre operator.
- Providing customer service within the rules
- Giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Promoting additional products or services to customers
- Going the extra mile in customer service
- Dealing with customers in writing or using ICT
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Dealing with customers by telephone
- Delivering reliable customer service
Many apprenticeships do not have formal entry requirements other than you must be working in an appropriate job. Call us for details of the entry requirements of the apprenticeship you're interested in. East Riding College does advertise some apprenticeships with a job attached on behalf of employers. Go to www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk/apprenticeships for details.
This course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence for the NVQ element of the apprenticeship and assignments for the technical certificate element. There is also a requirement to complete the following elements: Employee Rights and Responsibilities workbook and the Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
You could progress onto an advanced apprenticeship or other level three course such as the Level Three NVQ in Customer Service or the Level Three NVQ in Management.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.