ICT Professional Competence Level 3 at JBC Computer Training Ltd
All apprentices are employed, they earn a wage and work alongside experienced staff to gain job-specific skills. The minimum salary is £2.73 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week; however, employers may pay more. JBC Apprenticeships take a minimum of one year to complete.
- A level 3 diploma in ICT professional competence
- A level 3 certificate in ICT technical skills and principles.
- Functional Skills (e.g. Maths and English) qualifications, where necessary.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Server 2008
- Microsoft networking fundamentals
- Microsoft security fundamentals
IT apprenticeships are designed with the help of employers in the IT industry. They offer a structured programme that takes you through the skills you need to do a job well.
There are targets and checks to make sure that your employer is supporting you and you are making progress.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact JBC Computer Training Ltd directly.