Spanish A Level at City of Bristol College
You will build on your established skills in reading, writing speaking and listening to enhance your accuracy and fluency in a widening range and depth of topics. You will increase your vocabulary and understanding of grammar to that required for an A Level in Spanish subject to your commitment to personal study and homework.
There will be a focus on communicating and writing in Spanish about the following topics:
- The environment (pollution, energy, protecting the planet)
- The multicultural society (immigration, integration, racism)
- Contemporary social Issues (wealth and poverty, law and order, scientific and technological progress)
- Cultural topics related to Spanish speaking life
- 6 GCSEs at grade C or above, including English and maths. You must also have at least a B grade in GCSE Spanish.
- We will accept GCSE merit in place of one of the GCSE passes at grade C or above.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.