Bricklaying CSkills Diploma Level 3 at Bishop Burton College
This unit-based course will prepare you to become a recognised bricklayer. You will also learn a range of related construction skills and have the chance to design and manage your own building from start to finish.
- Working practices in construction
- Quantities and communicating with others
- Complex setting out
- Constructing structural and decorative brickwork
- Repairing and maintaining masonry structures
- Health and safety
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
A relevant BTEC Level 2 / First Diploma or equivalent and one satisfactory reference is needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.