Hairdressing VRQ Level 2 at City of Bristol College
You will learn all aspects of hairdressing to get you that dream job in the industry.
- Cutting hair for women
- Shampoo and conditioning
- Colour work
- Set, style and hair dressing for women
- Blow drying
- Creative finishing techniques
- Advising and consulting with clients
- Promoting products and services
- Perming hair
- 5 GCSEs, to include English or maths grade D-E or at Level 1
- Total commitment
- Record of achievement showing excellent attendance and punctuality
- Good communication skills.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.