Education and Training Level 3 Award at London Training Centre Limited
An introductory level, knowledge-based qualification for individuals who are not already in a teaching role.
Who needs this qualification?
This qualification is designed for people who:
- Are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
- Want a short qualification
- Want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
Why is this training important?
This training helps individuals who are new to teaching to develop an understanding of how to deliver inclusive and engaging training programmes that meet learners’ needs.
- Develop understanding of the teaching role and responsibilities
- Learn how to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Plan, deliver and evaluate inclusive teaching and learning
- Develop understanding of the types and methods of assessment used in education and training
- Learn how to involve learners and others in the assessment process
- Understand requirements for keeping records
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact London Training Centre Limited directly.