Motor Vehicles - Light Vehicle Levels 2 and 3 Apprenticeship at Bradford College
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to learn and train in your chosen career as well as earning a regular pay packet. You will be given first-hand experience and learn the majority of the skills needed on the job, whilst also completing off-the-job training within college by day release.
You will be able to gain practical experience within the region’s largest purpose-built automotive centre to work towards an Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair through City & Guilds.
The Level 2 Apprenticeship covers:
- Health & Safety Plus Positive Working Relationships
- Routine Maintenance
- Engine Units & Components
- Auxiliary Electrical Units & Components
- Chassis Units & Components
- Pre & Post Work Vehicle Inspections
The Level 3 Apprenticeship covers:
- Diagnose & Rectify Engine Systems & Component Faults
- Diagnose & Rectify Auxiliary Equipment Electrical Faults
- Diagnose & Rectify Vehicle Chassis Systems & Component Faults
- Identify & Agree Customer Vehicle Needs
GCSE Mathematics and English at Grade A-C or Entry 3 on the Literacy and Numeracy BKSB for the Level 2 programme.
For further information please visit our website:
or contact 01274 728316
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.