Bench Joinery Apprenticeship Level 2 at Lowestoft College
An Apprenticeship is a work-based learning programme for people aged 16 and over. It provides an excellent opportunity to combine both training in the workplace and in the College. Whilst on the programme, you will be working towards an NVQ (National Vocational Qualification), Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
NVQ Level 2 Units (on the job training)
• Conform to general workplace safety
• Conform to efficient work practices
• Move and handle resources
• Set up and use circular saws
• Produce setting out details for routine products
• Mark out from setting out details for routine products
• Manufacture routine products
Off the job training
• Store materials and equipment
• Erect and dismantle basic working platforms
• Work efficiently
• Contribute to efficient working practices
• Use portable power tools
• Produce setting out details
• Mark out joinery
• Produce joinery products
Advanced Apprenticeship (AA) in Bench Joinery.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lowestoft College directly.