Business and Administration Level 2 Diploma at People And Business Development Ltd
This Level 2 Diploma will suit you if you are in a junior role and want to develop your skills to become a future team leader or business manager. You need practical knowledge of more complex administrative support, perhaps supporting meetings and events or retrieving information.
You must achieve a minimum of 45 credits overall, of which 21 credits must be from six mandatory units and the balance from a choice of optional units. The mandatory units are:
- Communication in a business environment
- Work in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services n Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
You can take additional optional units as professional development or progress to a Level 3 Diploma. A qualification in Business and Administration can also help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include:
- Personal assistant
- Office supervisor team leader
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact People And Business Development Ltd directly.