Introduction to the Travel and Tourism Industry BTEC Level 1 Diploma at Exeter College
If working in travel and tourism appeals, then this vocational course will be a good choice for you.
- Research travel destinations
- Increase your understanding of customer care and your ability to take on a frontline customer services role
- Come up with solutions to customer enquiries
- Plan a trip to a visitor attraction
- Take part in a week’s work experience
- Enhance your English and maths ability
- Gain self confidence and the knowledge to apply for jobs in the sector
- Understand and develop the skills and qualities necessary to work in this industry
You will be assessed via assignments and coursework, with tests for maths and English.
You should have at least four GCSEs at grade E or above (including English and maths). An interest in gaining a job in travel and tourism is really important.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.