Bricklaying Level 3 at South Essex College
This course will further your skills in this highly sought-after craft, especially in light of the need to build sustainable housing.
This qualification can be also studied as part of an Advanced Apprenticeship if you are already employed in the construction industry.
System ref: #2879
- block and brickwork practical and theory
- storing materials and equipment
- erecting and dismantling working platforms
- setting and basic building brick and block work walling
- erect complex masonry structures
- Bricklaying Level 2 Diploma (or equivalent) and maths and English at Level 1
- successful attendance at interview and satisfactory references
Through a range of assessment techniques which may include coursework and examinations.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
After successfully completing this course you could progress to a higher level construction course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.