Accounting AAT Intermediate Apprenticeship at Epping Forest College
Accountancy is a highly-skilled profession where you can work in a variety of roles and industries. An apprenticeship in accountancy offers an alternative route to university, allowing you to achieve a professional and nationally recognised AAT qualification which can be achieved in less time than it takes to complete a degree.
This apprenticeship is equivalent to five GCSE’s, Mandatory units include:
- Understanding and processing business documents
- Understanding the banking process and the retention of records
- Understanding the double entry bookkeeping system
- Recording and reconciling bank and cash transactions
- Understanding and using the cost recording system and presenting information by spread sheet
- Accounting function and being able to work in a team or independently
- Ethical and sustainable values
- Maintain control accounts and the use of the journal
Functional Skills- English and Maths which we can help you to achieve through the completion of functional skills or in some cases GCSEs.
You need to be aged 16 or over and working for 30 hours a week or more. Apprenticeship programmes require a level of English and Maths which we can help you to achieve through the completion of functional skills or in some cases GCSEs
Coursework and portfolio.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Epping Forest College directly.