French A Level at Pembroke School/ Ysgol Penfro
AS Course Content
· Leisure and Lifestyles – including tourism, travel, sports, hobbies, entertainment, customs, traditions, healthy living.
· The Individual and Society – including relationships and responsibilities, gender issues, youth culture, education.
A2 Course Content
· Environmental Issues – including technology, pollution, global warming, transport, energy, nuclear energy, renewable energy.
· Social and Political Issues – including media, racism, immigration, terrorism, world of work.
· Guided Studies – this is based around two regions of France (Brittany and the Loire Valley), for both FN3 and FN4.
· Grade C at GCSE.
· Useful combinations with other subjects: Business Studies, Economics, English, Humanities, Media Studies, Music, Science.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Pembroke School/ Ysgol Penfro directly.