IT BTEC 90 Credit Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
Whether you are considering a career in IT or further study at university, this course offers a great combination of theoretical and practical topics to broaden your knowledge of IT skills and will prepare you for both destinations.
- Above national average results
- Very supportive and friendly staff
- Work experience element within the course
- Easy progression to higher education here at GYC
- Opportunity for national trips
You will need to have completed the BTEC Level 2 First Extended Certificate in ICT course or have at least 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C including Maths and Englishv
Written assignments, observations, presentations and collaborative work
You can progress to the BTEC Extended Diploma in IT course, an apprenticeship or employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.