Business Studies A level at The Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School
In this course you can expect to learn about current business topics and issues that are relevant in today’s world such as Digital Technology, Business Ethics and Globalisation. Students will develop the knowledge and skills needed to analyse data, think critically about issues and make informed decisions – all skills that are needed for further study and employment.
You will study the following:
· What is business?
· Managers, leadership and decision making
· Decision making to improve marketing performance
· Decision making to improve operational performance
· Decision making to improve financial performance
· Decision making to improve human resource performance
· Analysing the strategic position of a business
· Choosing strategic direction
· Strategic methods: How to pursue strategies
· Managing strategic change
GCSE grade C or BTEC Level 2 in Business Studies is an advantage but not essential.
Widely accepted across universities and most courses.
Widely regarded by businesses as a useful course to follow, will give students an appreciation of the workplace.
World of Work:
Gives a good basic understanding of business and the wider environment that they operate in. Widely recognised.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School directly.