Health and Social Care - Adults (QCF) Level 2 Diploma at Essential Learning Company Limited
The Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) serves as the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in the social care sector in England. The qualifications aim to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. These qualifications confirm competence in areas of health and social care where appropriate.
- Introduction to Communication in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Introduction to Personal Development in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Introduction to Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Introduction to Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care
- The Role of the Health and Social Care Worker
- Implement Person-Centred Approaches in Health and Social Care
- Contribute to Health and Safety in Health and Social Care
- Handle Information in Health and Social Care Settings
There are also a wide range of optional units which can be chosen with your advisor dependent on your job role.
You must be working in the sector which this qualification is aimed at. Job roles may include healthcare & care assistants, support workers, key workers in residential settings, community and primary care, acute health environments, domiciliary services, day services, supported living, also personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support.
Evidence for this programme will be gathered using a selection of different methods including being observed in the workplace, answering written questions/assignments, completing reflective accounts, holding discussions with your assessor and producing evidence of your work.
It is anticipated that learners will progress to the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF), or to specialist qualifications reflecting the context in which they work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Essential Learning Company Limited directly.