Engineering - Advanced Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
As the engineering sector progresses faster than university degrees can be modified, an Apprenticeship in Engineering is the best and most popular route to achieving skilled status as an Engineer.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Many specialised pathways at Level 3
- EAL and City and Guilds Approved SkillCentres
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
What will you do?
The activities of an Engineering Apprentice do vary but may include:
- Producing mechanical engineering drawings using computer-aided design
- Welding, fabrication and using other engineering applications
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments
- Estimating costs and timescales of engineering projects
- Advanced machining and maintenance
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with a range of employers including Torkington Engineers, Trinity Mirror Printing and Crest Engineering Company.
Level 3 in Engineering, Engineering Design, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Fabrication and Welding, Engineering Maintenance, Mechanical Manufacturing or Service and Repair.
Engineering Apprenticeship Level 2.
GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. Any training costs will be paid with government funding and/or by your employer.
You could progress into a supervisory or management role.
Working hours, salary and holiday entitlement will vary dependant on Employer.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.