Health And Social Care BTEC 90 Credit Diploma FT at Central Bedfordshire College
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is a nationally recognised qualification that is a suitable alternatives to A-levels.
This programme aims to equip learners with the skills, knowledge, attitude and values required to have a successful career in Health and Social Care.
You will need to attend college 3 days per week and attend work experience 1 day per week (gaining a total of 100 hours of work experience).
Examples of units you will study are
- Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care
- Developing Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
- Public and Environmental health
- Microbiology and communicable diseases
- Anatomy & Physiology and Advanced Physiology
- Diseases and disorders
- Psychological and sociological aspects of health Placement experience
4 A*-C GCSE grades (including English) or A Distinction in a relevant Level 2 Diploma and a C in GCSE English
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central Bedfordshire College directly.