BTEC Diploma in Vocational Studies (Entry 3) (QCF) at Buckinghamshire UTC
This full-time programme offers young people aged 16-18 a variety of opportunities to learn, train and develop skills for employment.
What Will I LearnThis programme will provide you with opportunities to learn and experience across a variety of curriculum areas to include Art and Design, Childcare, Travel and Tourism, IT and the Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy industry.
- Career Progression
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Developing Creative Media Skills
- Working in Business and Administration
- Researching a Tourist Destination
- Working as Part of a Group
- Working in the Hair and Beauty Sector
- Introduction to Creative
You must be 16-18 years of age, attend an interview with the Course Tutor and show a willingness to work hard.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Buckinghamshire UTC directly.