Painting and Decorating Diploma Level 2 at CDC
The level 2 Diploma is the next step in your learning journey to further your skills and knowledge and support your progression within the industry of Painting and Decorating.
In addition to the skills you gained at Level 1, you will also gain experience in:
- Applying water based paint systems using HVLP spray equiptment
- Specialist decorative paint finishes including graining and marbling
- Wallpapering skills using various pattern wallpapers
No formal entry requirements
- Ongoining practical testings (throughout the course)
- Online end of unit tests (externally set)
16-18 year olds are fully funded
Not all students after 18 may need to pay fees, depending on your circumstances. Please contact 0114 2037102 for advice and guidance.
To gain further skills and knowledge why not move onto a level 3 qualification next year?
Qualification delivered to meet industry requirements
Extra support for learners if required
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.