Painting and Decorating - Level 3 Diploma at City of Oxford College
Advance your skills and prospects in the construction industry with the Level 3 Diploma in Painting and Decorating. It offers an ideal progression route if you have already completed the Level 2 Diploma.
You build upon the experiences and skills developed at Level 2. You progress to special applications in the painting and decorating industry through a combination of elite practical activities, theory sessions and personal study.
Areas covered include:
- applying special paint effects
- airless spray painting
- applying special wall coverings such as Lincrusta-Walton and 1m-wide vinyls
For this Level 3 programme you need:
- at least 4 GCSEs at grade D or above and/or a completed Level 2 award.
- GCSEs to include English and maths at grade D or above or Level 2 Functional Skills qualifications
- the willingness to study for an additional qualification in English and/or maths
If you are interested in a Level 3 programme and have alternative qualifications you would like us to consider, please contact us with your details.
Applicants will be invited to attend an interview and complete an initial assessment. All students will have their literacy and numeracy needs supported within the programme.
Assessment of your work is ongoing through course work activities and the completion of a portfolio.
You can progress directly into employment or combine training and working with a Level 3 apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Oxford College directly.