Biology A-Level at Wembley High Technology College
The course provides an in-depth study of fundamental biological principles and explores modern applications of Biology considering social, economic, environmental, ethical, medical and technological aspects.
- Lifestyles, Transport, Genes and Health
- Development, Plants and the Environment: Voice of the Genome; Biodiversity and Natural Resources
- The Natural Environment and Species Survival: On the Wild Side; Immunity, Infection and Forensics
- Energy, Exercise and Coordination: Run for Your Life; Grey Matter
- General and Practical Applications in Biology
Double Award Science and Maths GCSEs grade A*–B, or Science BTEC at Distinction Level and Maths GCSE grade A*–B, plus a pass in a written entrance exam.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wembley High Technology College directly.