Painting and Decorating Diploma Level 3 at Sunderland College
This course is for people looking to further enhance their skills in painting and decorating.
As an advanced painting and decorating course you will cover the following areas in a high level of detail:
- Building methods and construction technology
- Erecting and dismantling access equipment
- Brush and roller paint systems
- Applying hangings to walls and ceilings
- Producing specialist decorative finishes
- Specialist architectural feature work
- Applying paint systems with airless equipment
- Preparing surfaces for decoration
You will need to hold a Level 2 Diploma in Painting and Decorating.
Throughout the length of the course you will be taught through practical workshops, classroom theory sessions, tutorials and directed work with other students.
After successfully completing the course you could advance onto a related higher qualification such as an HNC with a view to move on to the HND. You could also apply for an apprenticeship in your chosen trade.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sunderland College directly.