Engineering Level 3 Certificate/Subsidiary Diploma at Cottingham High School
There are huge opportunities within the diverse and rapidly developing sector of engineering, both in the UK and abroad. On this course you will gain an understanding of the practical skills and knowledge needed to either begin professional work or progress with further studies. The BTEC Level 3 Certificate is equivalent to one AS Level and the BTEC Subsidiary Diploma is equivalent to one A Level.
The BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma consists of six units of study. You will study the following:
* Health and safety in the engineering workplace
* Mathematics for engineering technicians
* Electrical and electronic principles
* Engineering drawing for technicians
* Engineering secondary and finishing techniques
* Theory of flight
GCSE’s at grade A*-C are generally required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cottingham High School directly.