Art and Design AS/A2 at Abbeyfield School
Photography and Design is an exciting new course being launched this year. Photographers and designers are able to visually communicate an idea, theme, object or lifestyle. The world around us has never been so visually exciting.
The creative sector is one of the UK’s biggest employers – the transferable skills taught on the course will fully prepare students for a future career/ lifelong interest in the visual arts.
- Grade B in GCSE Art or Photography (grade C accepted in exceptional circumstances)
- Camera, memory stick £30 yearly subscription to help subsidise printing costs
- A passion and enthusiasm for photography
- Digital SLR Camera & card reader
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop
- A good level of written communication as you will be expected to annotate and evaluate your work as well as completing a written essay towards the end of the course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Abbeyfield School directly.