Nail Technology Diploma Level 3 at Hull College Group
Nail Technologies covers a wide range of Nail techniques.
As part of the qualification you will also cover units such as health and safety, client care and communication which will help you work closely with your clients.
You will study both the practical (how to carry out each technique) and theory based (why you need to do and know certain things) aspects of Nail Technology.
This will give you the skills you need to work within the Nail Industry and will also provide you with skills that you may use in other related work such as customer service, retail, as a receptionist, within the department store and/or any work where you need to communicate with people.
- Applying and Maintaining Nail Enhancements using a Variety of Products including Gel and Acrylic.
- Using and applying Airbrush Design to Create Nail Art to an Advanced Level.
- Developing Hand and Nail Art Techniques
- Displaying and Promoting Stock
- Salon Reception
- Creating an image based on a Theme
- Trips/additional training
You may choose employment in a commercial salon.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.