FASHION & STYLING L2 at Big Creative Education
The course is aimed at budding young designers who are interested in taking up the challenge of working within the industry. Fashion is big business in the UK –
from the high street brands to designer labels within the world of Music and & Entertainment
- Fashion design and illustration.
- Garment making.
- Digital Photography and Photoshop.
- Take part in a real life photo shoot.
- Take part in a real life fashion show.
Applicants must be between the ages of 16-18 on the 1st September 2015 – Prospective students will be offered places on a conditional basis until they receive their GCSE results.
No prior qualifications required
A commitment and passion for music, media, events or fashion
Applicants for L2 courses must have at least 5 GCSEs at D or below (or equivalent) including English
Applicants for L3 courses must have at least 5 GCSEs at C or above (or equivalent) including English C and Maths D
*Places will be awarded to learners who meet our course entrance criteria, are willing to learn and show the most potential.
No fees attached
- The Portfolio you build along with the skills you have developed can be applied to a range of jobs or training within the creative industries.
- You will be able to progress into a higher level course or apprenticeship with Big Creative or other providers.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Big Creative Education directly.