Biology *FEES PAYABLE* at Bedstone College
Biology is an interesting and relevant subject. It focuses on the understanding of life processes and helps with the understanding of many of the social issues with which we are faced. Biology is a complex science and offers good training for critical thinking. There are many opportunities for employment in the expanding biotechnology industries alongside the more traditional areas of medical and veterinary science.
AS biology consists of three units:
* Cells, Exchange and Transport worth
* Molecules, Biodiversity, Food and Health worth
* Practical Skills in Biology worth
A2 biology consists of an extra three modules:
* Communications, Homeostasis and Energy
* Control Genomes and Environment worth
* Practical Skills in Biology 2 worth
5 GCSEs at grade C or above.
Normally, you will need to have a minimum of a B grade pass in both science and additional science. If you have studied biology as a separate science (all 6 modules), then your chances of success are much higher.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bedstone College directly.