Human Resource Management - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 5) at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
Human Resource Management is a vital function to every business in every sector. If you are a great communicator and love working with people, then this could be the career pathway for you.
What can we offer?
- Gain Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualifications - the recognised standard in HR practice as well as technical certificates
- A legitimate alternative to University, this Apprenticeship will provide you with the real skills and qualifications employers are looking for
What could you do?
As a HR Management Apprentice you may be required to:
- Monitor employee performance and management
- Make decisions based on employment law
- Plan training and development programmes for employees
- Improve organisational performance
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices in companies such as New Charter Housing.
5 GCSEs grade A-C including Maths and English.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could progress on to a level 5 applied diploma and then a level 7 qualification in human resource management.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.