RSL Level 2 Music Practitoner Performance at Hertfordshire College of Music
The course contains specific units related to career options within the modern music industry. It offers an introduction to a variety of areas of the music industry from performing and composing through to music technology and aspects of the music business. The qualification aims to equip learners through a diverse range of practical, industry-relevant skills.
- The course offers many units based around the music industry including:
- Learning to perform effectively on your chosen instrument
- Rehearsal and performance skills including performing live
- Understanding relevant aspects of music technology
- Composing and arranging music
There is no final exam. Each module is assessed either on an individual or group basis depending upon the assignment. There is both practical and written coursework as well as opportunities to take Graded Instrumental Exams.
Fully funded for 16 to 18 year olds. 19+ please enquire. £100 enrichment fee also applies
Progression is to a Level 3 Diploma for Music Practitioners / Level 3 Extended Diploma for Music Practitioners. Other Music, Performing Arts and Media pathways are also options
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hertfordshire College of Music directly.