ITQ Level 3 Award In IT User Skills at Milton Keynes College
This qualification enables you to gain a range of skills and
knowledge in the use of IT applications or use of IT equipment that
can prepare you to enter the IT sector, a specific job role or lead to
an apprenticeship or further learning either within the workplace
or with a training provider.
By completing this qualification, you will develop advanced IT user knowledge and skills you need to work productively in a managerial job role that requires the expert use of common IT software applications. You can expect to develop skills including:
- How to use IT tools to improve productivity and work more effectively; such as using automated tools and advanced features of software applications.
- How to realise the full potential of spreadsheet software to produce high-quality management information.
- How to exploit the advanced features of word processing software to enhance work, improve productivity and save time.
- How to use advanced features to create high-impact presentations, and demonstrate expert presentation skills.
- How to use advanced tools available within database software to organise and manage information.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However you will be expected to have previous computer experience and be competent in commonly used programmes.
There are a range of different types of assessment throughout the qualification to create a final portfolio.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Milton Keynes College directly.