Business and Administration Level 3 Diploma at Academy Training Group
The Level 3 Diploma is aimed at people already employed in an administrative role with a high degree of autonomy. They provide an opportunity to develop understanding
of and skills in a wide range of administrative activities such as information management, event co-ordination and implementing procedures and systems.
The Diploma is aimed at people who can demonstrate essential business skills such as decision-making, resource management and project management whilst showing how their work contributes to the wider strategy of their organisation or department.
Training for the Business and Administration is based around seven key areas, and we'll help you put together the right modules from each area to fit the
job you do and the way you want to develop your career:
- Administration skills - diary system, procedures for welcoming visitors, improve your planning and organisation.
- Information and data handling - collecting, analysing, storing and presenting both effectively.
- Communication - how to work with other people in a business environment.
- Managing performance - evaluate and improve your own performance using feedback and a learning plan.
- Customer service - understand your customers'
- Introduction to administration - learn the basics of working in a business environment.
- Leadership and management - how to provide support and direction to colleagues, build a team and manage change.
These qualifications in Business Administration are for people who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations, or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills. A qualification in Business and Administration can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include:
- Personal assistant
- Office supervisor/team leader
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Academy Training Group directly.